CarpeStar SimBank 128 SIMs
- Up to 128 cards slot in single chassis
- Support all SIM cards categories worldwide
- Deliver unmatched level of unblocking security
SIMbank is CarpeStar’s latest security device used jointly with CarpeStar’s CMG4000 series wireless gateway through the network. With SIMbank, CMG4000 wireless can leverage SIM cards remotely, which realize interdependency and separation between Wireless gateway and remote SIM cards. In addition, as a compliant software in SIMbank, SIMcloud centralized management system for unified management could administrate CMG4000 wireless gateway and SIMbank to form low-to-high density wireless-IP calling system.
The main function of SIMbank is to manage and assign SIM cards on remote. SIMbank could identify categories of SIM cards, manipulate the mobile numbers for any designated SIM card, authorize Administrator, ensure that resources and data security, and monitor the whole system status. It also supports TCP/UDP, HTTP, ARP/RARP, DNS, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, STUN IP and other network protocols, and realizes address modification and dynamic allocation of IP address, domain name analytic and other functions.
- 128 SIM card slots;
- 1U height, 19-inch chassis;
- Long * height * deep: 440*44*200 mm;
- 12V DC power supply, 2*RJ45 interface;
- Embedded Linux system, and upgraded on remote;
- FPGA adopts online loading mode to upgrade system rapidly.
Cloud-based integrated SIMcloud-platform is used to manage and monitor 4000 series wireless gateway and SIMbank device, as well as configure and administrate SIM cards on remote.
- SIMbank and 4000 series Wireless Gateway could be managed through software registration;
- SIMcloud is software based on PC or server SimServer;
- Support remote SIM card management and information exchange;
- Support forwarding and configuration of SIM card information;
- Support local virtualization of remote SIM cards;
- With Web Management interface.
Operating temperature: 0℃—45℃
Storage temperature: -20℃—85℃
Humidity: 8%— 90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 8%— 90% non-condensing
- Network Port
Amount: 2 (10/100 BASE-TX (RJ-45))
Self-adaptive bandwidth supported
Auto MDI/MDIX supported
- Console Port
Amount: 1 (RS-232)
Baud rate: 115200bps
Connector: Mini-USB connecting line
Data bits: 8 bits
Stop bit: 1 bit
Flow control unsupported
Note: Follow the above settings to configure the console port, or it may work abnormally.
- Power Requirements
Input power: 100-240V/50-60Hz AC
Input Current: 1.2A
- Network Protocol
IP v4, UDP/TCP, PPPoE, DHCP,
FTP/TFTP ARP, RARP, NTP,
Net: 2.4 kg